Posting for charitable organisations
We have 3 tiers of job posting which are available, the details for these are outlined below:
Tier 1: £25 plus VAT per individual job posting (£30 including VAT)
This option includes a basic job vacancy posting on our jobs homepage. Each posting includes:- Organisation logo with clickable URL link to your website homepage.- Job title & Organisation name information.- Job details including: salary, location, hours and application deadline date.- Clickable link to either a website URL or PDF for full job description.
Tier 2: £60 plus VAT per individual job posting (£72 including VAT)
This option includes all the benefits of tier 1 but also includes 2 additional sections of text on each post:
- ‘The Job’ text section which provides a brief job description section outlining some of the best aspects of the role.
- ‘Why we love’ section where we will write a nice sentence or two outlining why we love your organisation. The ‘Why we love’ section can also be provided by yourself if there is any key points you’d like to highlight (please look to keep this to around 2 short sentences).
Tier 3: £100 + VAT per individual job posting (£120 including VAT)
This option includes all the aspects of both tier 1 and 2 postings but also benefits from:
- Hiring organisation will have their own individual Changemaker Jobs landing page created which will be utilised on social media posts to take job candidates directly to your jobs only.
- Job postings will be included on our weekly job alert emails which are sent out to our mailing list subscribers.
Cost of posting – Non-charitable organisations
Posting for non-charitable organisations (Recruitment companies and agencies)
The roles that we host on our site are for organisations that are charities, social enterprises and purpose-led companies so anything you’d like us to host on your behalf would also have to fall under this criteria.
The pricing for hosting a role on our site for non-charitable organisations starts from £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT).
Roles which are posted on behalf of non-charitable organisations are hosted as a tier 2 posting (see benefits outlined beside). Job postings will be included on our weekly job alert emails which are sent out to our mailing list subscribers.
What we require to post your job
If you have any job vacancies that you would like to post we just need a few things for you to enable us to do so:
- URL website link for your job vacancy. We can also work with PDF documents outlining the job description.
- Copy of your organisation’s logo
Below is some guidance on what information we need to know for each job you wish to post with us:
- Job title
- Deadline for applications
- Hours of role – For part time roles it’s helpful to know the requirements (days/hours expected)
- Salary offered – For paid roles that we host on our site we have to stipulate the salary
- Location of job – If you are flexible about the location this is well worth mentioning
When you are ready to submit a post simply drop us an email with all the required details at email@example.com and we’ll get to work getting your role live on our site as soon as we can.
Payment for your purchase
Once you are happy with your posting we will raise an invoice and send that over to you. The payment method which we operate with is via bank transfer only.
In order for us to raise an invoice for your purchase we need to know the following information:
- Contact name & email address for whoever deals with your payments and purchases
- Organisation’s full registered name & address
- Purchase order number (this is for your benefit so not a vital requirement for us)