If you have any job vacancies that you would like to post with us we just need a few things from you to enable us to do so:
- URL website link for your job vacancy. We can also work with PDF documents outlining the job description.
- Copy of your organisation’s logo
- Organisation’s full, registered name & address
- Email address of finance contact at your organisation or someone who will be responsible for paying your invoice.
Below is some guidance on the information we need to know for each job that you wish to post with us:
- Job title
- Deadline date for applications
- Hours of role – For part time roles it’s helpful to know the requirements (days/hours expected)
- Salary offered – For non-voluntary roles that we host on our site we have to stipulate the salary. We strongly support the ‘Show the salary’ movement and can only host roles on our site that provide the offered salary or salary range.
- Location of job – If you are flexible about the location this is well worth mentioning
When you are ready to submit a post simply drop us an email with all the required details at email@example.com and we’ll get to work uploading your role onto our website as soon as we can.
We have 3 tiers of job posting which are available, the details for these are outlined below:
Tier 1: £25 plus VAT per individual job posting (£30 including VAT)
This option includes a basic job vacancy posting on our jobs homepage. Each posting includes:
- Organisation logo with clickable URL link to your website homepage.
- Job title & Organisation name information.
- Job details including: salary, location, hours and application deadline date.
- Clickable link to either a website URL or PDF for full job description.
Tier 2: £60 plus VAT per individual job posting (£72 including VAT)
This option includes all the benefits of tier 1 but also includes two additional sections of text on each post:
- ‘The Job’ text section which provides a brief job description section outlining some of the best aspects of the role.
- ‘Why we love’ section where we will write a nice sentence or two outlining why we love your organisation. The ‘Why we love’ section can also be provided by yourself if there is any key points you’d like to highlight (please look to keep this to around 2 short sentences).
- Tier 2 job postings will appear in our ‘Featured Jobs’ section at the top of our website.
- Your vacancy will be included on our weekly newsletter which is send out to our mailing list job seekers.
Tier 3: £100 + VAT per individual job posting (£120 including VAT)
This option includes all the aspects of both tier 1 and 2 postings but also benefits from:
Following the posting of your role(s) we will raise an invoice and send that over to your finance contact.
The payment method which we operate with is via bank transfer only.
In order for us to raise an invoice for your purchase we need to know the following information:
- Contact name & email address for whoever deals with your payments and purchases
- Organisation’s full registered name & address
- Purchase order (PO) number – This is optional if your organisation uses them but is not essential