Each posting at tier 3 includes:
– Job title & Organisation name information.
– Job details including: salary, location, hours and application deadline date.
– Button taking applicants to either: a URL for the role on your your own website; a URL linking through to jobs page, or PDF document outlining the full job description and how to apply.
Additional features of this tier include:
– Your role(s) will appear in the ‘Featured Jobs’ section on our website which is located at the top section of our jobs board.
– Large organisation logo with clickable URL link to your website homepage.
– Your role(s) will be listed in the ‘Featured Jobs’ section on our weekly newsletter which is sent out to our mailing list (currently consisting of 3,400+ jobseekers). Your role(s) will continue to feature on our weekly newsletters until your closing date.
– Your role(s) will be promoted continually on our 3 social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook. Your role(s) will continue to feature on our social media channels until your closing date.
Each posting will contain 2 extra sections of text:
1. ‘The Job’ text section which provides a brief job description section outlining some of the best aspects of the role.
2. ‘Why we love’ section where we will write a nice sentence or two outlining why we love your organisation. The ‘Why we love’ section can also be provided by yourself if there is any key points you’d like to highlight (please look to keep this to around 2 short sentences).